AIO COMPUTER ZONE provides you all types of computer "Premium eBook & Video" in both Hindi and English language, whose founder is DK Verma. Our Computer Courses are liked by many people in India. Because we explain about all topics in an easy way.
- Ultimate Excel Tips and Tricks -Part-2 for 2021 in Tamil Excel2Grow
- How to Highlight Blank Cells in Excel Using Conditional Formatting Part
- 5 excell quick tips 2021 part
- Shortcuts key in excel
- Excel shortcuts and tricks
- 5 excel quick tips and tricks
- Conditional formatting in excel color coding
- Current affairs in hindi
|1||Laptop shortcut keys pdf||43%|
|2||Keyboard shortcut keys software||2%|
|3||Keyboard shortcuts keys list||58%|
|4||Excel 2020 password hack||21%|
|5||Super key shortcuts ubuntu||23%|
|6||Rename shortcut key ubuntu||54%|
|7||Shortcut key to picture||11%|
|8||Urdu inpage shortcut keys||3%|
Excel Shortcut Keys and Tricks Hindi Excel User Should know Tips and Tricks Comments Feed
Import from a relational database, like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or Microsoft Access. You can import multiple tables at the same time.
- MACRO Advanced Excel Macro in Excel in Hindi by TechGuruPlus
- TechGuruPlus.com MACRO Advanced Excel Macro in Excel in Hindi Comments Feed
- One thought on “Conditional Formatting in Excel in Hindi Part 20”
- Shortcut keys linux terminal
- Excel password cracker 2020
- Linux shortcut keys pdf
- AND OR Formula in Excel in Hindi Part
- Best 5 excel tips and tricks in 2021 hindi
- 5 excel quick tips 2021 Part – 3 excel tips & tricks 2021 in Hindi must be watch these tricks Comments Feed
- JQuery in hindi What is Jquery used for जेक्योंरी क्या होती है
- Learning Studio AND OR Formula in Excel in Hindi Part 18 Comments Feed
- Learning Studio Conditional Formatting in Excel in Hindi Part 20 Comments Feed
Answer: We can use Advanced filters to extract the unique list of items or we can extract the specific item from different worksheets. We can say that Advanced filter is an advanced version of Auto filter.
Answer: Chart is the way to represent the data in graphical visualization. We can present the data in a more informative, easy to understand manner by using the chart. In Excel (link), we have 10 types of charts.
Example: We have HR data with salary details of every employee, department wise. Now, we want to count number of employees department wise.
Top Level Books Feed
We have HR data in which we have salary details of every employee, department wise. Now, we want to retrieve the total salary amount department wise.
Answer: VLOOKUP is used to find the data in a large spreadsheet by lookup value in another worksheet. To use the lookup function, we should have common values in both data. For example, we want to search for the phone number of a person. So, in order to find out the phone number, we will need the concerned person’s name.
Import multiple tables from other data sources including text files, data feeds, Excel (blog link) worksheet data, and more. You can add these tables to the Data Model in Excel, create relationships between them, and then use the Data Model to create your PivotTable.
Dosto ye 5 Excel quick tips and tricks bahut hi usefull hai aap in se apne work ko next lable pe ja sakte ho
Say, we have manufacturers’ data with purchase price. We want to see the contribution of every manufacturer; therefore, we will use pie chart.
- Excel tips tricks 2021 in hindi
- Top 30 Microsoft Excel Interview Questions
- MS Excel PDF Notes Download In Hindi + English
- New ideas for excel
- Excel highlight cell if
- Excel basics for beginners
- Excel Tip Top 30 Microsoft Excel Interview Questions Comments Feed